A practical course to learn how to control vehicles in the most common risk situations, and to get to know about electronic driving aids and how they work.
Recommended for all drivers who wish to improve their driving safety. Particularly suitable for people who frequently travel in their work or who need to drive in adverse weather conditions or on slippery surfaces.CONTENIDO
– Welcome and completion of insurance forms
– Driving position and safety in view of possible accidents.
– Slalom and dynamic control of weight and inertia.
– Straight-line emergency braking techniques (with and without ABS)
– Braking on different surfaces, asymmetric braking.
– Types of skid and how to avoid them.
– Operation of electronic driving safety aids (ABS, TCS and ESP)
– Control of understeer (with and without ESP)
– Control of oversteer
– Fundamentals of driving line and order. Approaching corners.
– Conclusions and awarding of diplomas
PLAZAS - Small groups
REQUISITOS - Valid class B driving licence
INSTALACIONES - Circuito Escuela FAST – CIRCUIT VALENCIA (Cheste) Valencia
Latest generation SEAT-AUDI-VW vehicles fitted with driving aid override systems (ABS, TCS, ESP).PRECIOS - 245 €/pers.
– Use of the Driving School’s tracks and facilities
– Professional instructors
– Personal accident insurance
– Welcome coffee
– Diploma certificate
– Use of the school’s vehicles and consumables (1 car per each 2 pupils)