The marvellous RICARDO TORMO Grand Prix race track, measuring 12 m wide, is the perfect stage for enjoying an outing in a formula car. Participants will learn and put into practice the driving techniques for single-seaters at one of the leading racing tracks at international level.
– Participants will have the chance to drive the formula cars in one or several 3 lap sessions following a guide vehicle driven by an instructor.
– Each vehicle will guide a small group of formula cars.
– Pit stops will permit optimising driving techniques and correcting driving errors identified by the instructors.
Anybody holding a valid Class B driving licence. This activity is particularly suitable for motorsport driving and competition lovers.
This activity is available for closed groups, either companies or private individuals, with an established date and subject to availability of the circuit.CONTENIDO
– Welcome and completion of insurance forms
– Safety and driving briefing, track walk
– Explanation of the controls and particularities of the formula cars.
– Delivery of material (helmets, suits and gloves) and fitting in single-seaters.
– Lap session or sessions
– Delivery of diplomas and end of activity
PLAZAS - Closed groups to be defined by the customer
REQUISITOS - - Maximum height of participants: 1.90 m. - Maximum weight of participants: 100 kg. - Over 18 years old - The dates and ties of the event will be agreed with the customer depending on availability of the circuit. - The driving pace will be adapted to the capabilities of each participant. - The programme may be modified or suspended due to weather or safety factors.
INSTALACIONES - Circuito GP RICARDO TORMO (Cheste) Valencia
Formula TOYOTA carsPRECIOS - Enquire (depending on number of participants in the group and duration) (Book date and time for closed groups by e-mailing email@example.com or calling us on 96 251 80 51)
– Use of GP Circuit track and facilities
– Circuit safety services (ambulance, recovery vehicle, fire-fighting vehicle)
– Use of circuit formula cars and consumables
– Professional instructors
– Support marshal and fitting in vehicles.
– Personal accident insurance
– Guide vehicle driven by instructors
– Complementary material (helmet, gloves, hygiene protector)