The marvellous track is a replica of the RICARDO TORMO Grand Prix race track, measuring 8m wide, is the perfect stage. Participants will learn and put into practice the driving techniques for single-seaters at one of the leading racing tracks at international level.
– Participants will have the chance to drive the formula cars in a 12 lap session (6+6) following a guide vehicle driven by an instructor.
– Each vehicle will guide a group of 2 formula cars.
– In order to be able to enjoy this personalised experience, a maximum ratio of 2 guide vehicles and 4 formula cars can be on the track at any one time.
Anybody holding a valid Class B driving licence. This activity is particularly suitable for motorsport driving and competition lovers.CONTENIDO
– Welcome and completion of insurance forms
– Safety and driving briefing
– Explanation of the controls and particularities of the formula cars.
– Delivery of material (helmets, suits and gloves) and fitting in single-seaters.
– First 6-lap session.
– Second 6-lap session.
– Delivery of diplomas and end of activity.
PLAZAS - Small groups
REQUISITOS - - Maximum height of participants: 1.90 m. - Maximum weight of participants: 100 kg. - Over 18 years old - The dates for private individuals will be published on our website. - With closed groups we can set an exclusive date depending on the availability of the circuit. - The driving pace will be adapted to the capabilities of each participant. - The programme may be modified or suspended due to weather or safety factors.
INSTALACIONES - Circuito Réplica FAST – CIRCUIT VALENCIA (Cheste) Valencia
Formula TOYOTA carsPRECIOS - Private individuals: €145 per person. - Closed groups: enquire, depending on number of participants. (Book date and time for closed groups by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 96 251 80 51)
– Use of Replica Circuit track and facilities
– Use of circuit formula cars and consumables
– Professional instructors
– Support marshal and fitting in vehicles.
– Personal accident insurance
– Guide vehicle driven by instructors
– Complementary material (helmet, gloves, hygiene protector)